Tricia presented the Brooklyn Waterfront Greenway’s Design Guidelines for Green Infrastructure, Climate Change Adaptation and Resiliency at the Gowanus Design Summit in October. The Summit brought together a dynamic group of design-oriented professionals who are shaping the future of the Gowanus Canal Watershed, with the goal of fostering dialogue, collaboration and innovation. Because of Tricia’s work on The Brooklyn Greenway, she was asked to participate as a panelist and engage in an active Q&A.
- There was an error grabbing the Twitter feed
- NYCxDESIGN Interviews Design Trust Fellows May 24, 2017
- Gardens Rising Wins ASLA-NY Merit Award April 27, 2017
- El Space: A World Changing Idea April 24, 2017
- Brooklyn Greenway Case Study featured in Coastal Change Book March 15, 2017
- Gardens with Benefits December 19, 2016
#awards #inthepress #published brooklyn brooklyn waterfront greenway community engagement el space exhibitions gardens gardens rising green infrastructure greenways holiday card landscape architecture lower east side park design press resiliency roof garden speaking engagements staff sunset park urban design