El-Space: Creating Dynamic Places Under the Elevated was selected as a finalist in the Urban Design category as part of FastCompany‘s 2017 World Changing Ideas Awards! The Sunset Park pilot project at 36th Street is already underway, with more to come in The Rockaways–creating greener, safer, healthier spaces under elevated transportation infrastructure.
- There was an error grabbing the Twitter feed
- NYCxDESIGN Interviews Design Trust Fellows May 24, 2017
- Gardens Rising Wins ASLA-NY Merit Award April 27, 2017
- El Space: A World Changing Idea April 24, 2017
- Brooklyn Greenway Case Study featured in Coastal Change Book March 15, 2017
- Gardens with Benefits December 19, 2016
#awards #inthepress #published brooklyn brooklyn waterfront greenway community engagement el space exhibitions gardens gardens rising green infrastructure greenways holiday card landscape architecture lower east side park design press resiliency roof garden speaking engagements staff sunset park urban design